* MD - Radiotherapy, KG Medical College, Lucknow, India (2003)
* MBBS - SN Medical College, Agra, India (1998)
* Training - Eclipse in Clinical Practice Course in Mumbai, India
* Training - Varian Advanced Techniques (IMRT/RA) Clinical School in Berlin, Germany
* Training - Varian Advanced Techniques (IGRT/RPA) Clinical School in Amsterdam, Holland
* Has published treatment guidelines for head and neck cancer in world's best medical journal
(Application of RTOG Consensus Guidelines in Routine Clinical Practice. International Journal
of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics)
* Best Paper Award at at XVI U.P Chapter AROI Convention – 2002,Kanpur
* Has attended ASTRO annual meeting in USA (2006)
* Has attended international congress on oral cancer in China for deliberation of key note address (2008)
* Has attended Lancet Asia Medical Forum in Singapore (2007)
* Member Editorial Board World Journal of Radiology
* Member Editorial Board Cancer Therapy Journal
* Has cleared UPPGME (Uttar Pradesh Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination) in first attempt (2000)
A life member to Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) and international member of * American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
* Has been actively involved in organizing CMEs, symposiums, health talks in various forums
* Has participated in various scientific sessions, presented many research papers at national and international levels.
* Started IGRT and Frameless Sterotactic radiotherapy at Batra Hospital new Delhi.
* Actively engaged in DNB teaching programe at Batra Hospital New Delhi
Visiting consultant at Fortis Hospital Faridabad, Metro Hospital Faridabad and Brijlal Multispeciality Hospital Haldwani
International conferences: Attended many national and international conferences and presented his work on these forums
Published papers and articles inmany internationaland national conferences.